Indian auto ancillary industry is booming now and creating opportunities for domestic ancillary setups. Stark competition has made these ancillary units to be more competitive, ensure just in time (JIT) deliveries while maintaining the strict quality pre-requisites from the automobile makers. Nowadays the auto ancillary units are therefore depending much upon on proper effective ancillary software solution.
Ancillary industry software by Karni is a full-featured and user-friendly solution ideal for all types of auto ancillary production unit ranging from Tier-I manufacturers to Tier-III manufacturers. Regardless you own a single plant or a chain of plants, it has a one-stop software solution. It comes up as ready to use ancillary software with a facility to integrate plant, cottage store/ cost centers, and head office together. The easy-to-setup product categories incorporate features like item classification, flexible and unique barcode generation, intelligent invoicing for faster checkout, smart inventory & purchase management, financial accounts to keep a balance between receivables and payables, and analytics to understand and transform according to changing trends in an auto industry. Barcode generation, POS printers, and integration of weighing scale are found built-in this Ancillary industry software configuration.
It eases your routine work by taking the order from customer, processing sale, delivering the material to customer and payment collection. It makes your inventory management much easier. Customer Service module gives privilege to small shop owners to outsource, monitor and manage bulk order efficiently.
The following summarizes key features and benefits of Karni Software. We are certain you will find it simple to use, feature complete, future-ready and perfect for your operations.
- Key Features:
- Capable to cater the following major production methodologies:
- Made to Order
- Sub-Contracting to 3rd party (sub contractor-out)
- Job order Production (sub contractor- In)
- All kind of auto ancillary units from large to small can be managed efficiently:
- Tier 1 Manufacturers – who make large assemblies (Seat Assembly, Brake Assembly, Mirror Assembly, Radiators, Clutch Plate Assly, Gears, Exhaust Systems, Ignition Coils)
- Tier 2 Manufacturers – who make smaller assemblies / Parts that are supplied to Tier 1 (Parts of Car body, Car Engine, Car Seats, Brakes, Armatures)
- Tier 3 (smaller) Manufacturers – who make smaller parts that are supplied to Tier 2 (Nuts, Bolts, Cover, Plates, Springs, and other Small Parts)
- Examples: Direct/indirect suppliers to Maruti, Hero Motorcorp, Mahindra, Tata, Honda Siel, HMSI, Bajaj etc.
- Elegant & smart synchronization of Head Office and Factories / Plants at remote places:
In many situations factories / plants are situated geographically at remote or small places where 24-hours internet availability could be an issue. But as soon the internet service is resumed the data gets automatically synchronized between Head office and plants. No manual interference or any exercise required from user end for this data sync.
- Software keeps on working even during the non-availability of the internet service:
- Do not worry about invoicing stopping at plants due to link failure from Head Office or due to internet failure at plant site(s). You will be able to do any work on software at real time.
- When the internet connection is restored the latest data gets automatically seamlessly synced between Head office and the plant(s) without any additional exercise from the user end. So, there’s no unnecessary need for the manual upload/updating of data during such situations.
- Integration of all areas of operation in one single application:
Finance/Accounts, fixed assets, bank management, sales, purchase, inventory, production planning, manufacturing, project management, human resources, quality management, plant maintenance, inward and outward outsourcing requirement gets addressed into one single application.
- The major transactions are handled with the following powerful modules:
- Voucher (Accounts)
- Stores Inventory
- Finished Goods Inventory
- Sales Inventory
- Others (Tax etc.)
- Production Planning
- No reconciliation, no worries about statutory compliances and no issues in supplying the information needs of the principal (OEM) in time or as per the deadline.
- Easy Material Traceability:
From purchase to inspection to issue to the shop floor, through each operation till dispatches to the client, material and material traceability is available whenever required.
- Work In Progress (WIP) visibility:
The material goes through many stages before it becomes finished goods. There are many reports/modules to give you the accurate picture of the current status of the material so that you can take next plan of action or address to the query from the customer for a particular material’s delivery.
- Provision for integration of barcode-based system with smooth integration with POS printers.
- Provision to integrate with weighing scale (“kanta”) for capturing weight of empty and loaded trucks.
- Elegant and practical user-interface designed with recently used options is shown for faster access to the relevant daily modules.
- All the reports can be exported in the formats: ms-excel, pdf, ms-word (rtf), and csv.
- Report Designer and emailing of reports facility provided.
- Smart global filtering option – for fast and convenient way of seeing related reports one after another.
- Tally connectivity – Link up facility to connect with software Tally for the required data.
- Robust RDBMS database MSSQL SERVER used for the backend.
- And containing all the specific features and reports you expect from a software solution to cater the business practice of an auto ancillary industry.
- Comparison chart
- Approval and recommendation of supplier quotation
- PO issuing
- Open purchase order
- Work order
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org , or Call us: 0-85848-87891, 0-85848-87893, 033-2554-0338 for Ancillary Software.